Instructions - Ink and Design
Pay attention to the following!
- Apply the ink thickly!
- Every skin is individual. Some people get dark tattoos, others more light.
- Don't move during the application.
- Stick the design on smooth surfaces & not over curves.
- The adhesive surface must be firmly adhered to your skin without any bulges.
- Lighter skin types need longer application to achieve a darker result.
- The longer the application, the darker your result.
- Pro tip: Warm water, sweating and sauna will make your result darker.
In case you don't like our video..
the entire back side of the cutted design carefully.
the design with the adhesive side on your favorite clean & hairless spot. Choose wisely!
yourself by applying the ink thickly on all uncovered areas of your skin.
on your fingers! The ink will stain them.
for at least 90 minutes (the longer the better) without smudging your tattoo.
Just watch your favorite show on Netflix or read a book.
the design and carefully wash the area & your hands with hot water.
There should be no residue of the ink left on your skin.
7. YOU’RE DONE
Your tattoo will develop within 24-36 hours.
How long will your tattoo last?
Here is a summary for you:
Where the magic happens!
The ink does not dry on the skin, but is absorbed into the first layer of skin!